According to what I gather on Twitter we have:
- a Conservative party in meltdown with a PM locking herself into her office and her spokesperson locked in the toilet
- a populist fake "man of the people" who is stuck on his campaign bus trapped by a bunch of protesters with milkshakes
- a largely invisible opposition leader where I'm not sure what he's doing (or not doing for that matter)
- a recently formed splinter party with a leader offering to resign (or something along those lines)
- made no progress whatsoever since asking for a Brexit extension over a month ago and being asked "Please do not waste this time" when given it
And all this because a certain Mr C thought it was a good idea to gamble with a referendum to keep his divided party together.
What a time to live in....