Anyone have an idea why #pluspora is frequently logging me out?
? @David Thiery
? @Di Cleverly
- Whitelisted in Ghostery Lite and AdGuard
- Using @Isaac Kuo
’s awesome script for multi-column pluspora with #Tampermonkey
(can't be the culprit, can it?)
After logging back in I get this mail:
diaspora* has detected an attempt to access your session which might be unauthorised. To avoid any chance of your data being compromised, you have been signed out. Don’t worry; you can safely sign in again now.
A request has been made using a incorrect or missing CSRF token. This might be completely innocent, but it could be a cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attack.
This could have been caused by:
- An add-on manipulating the request or making requests without the token;
- A tab left open from a past session;
- Another website making requests, with or without your permission;
- Various other external tools;
- Malicious code trying to access your data.
For more information on CSRF see https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cross-SiteRequestForgery_(CSRF).
(And that link gives me a 404 🤣)
If you see this message repeatedly, please check the points above, including any browser add-ons.
Thank you, The diaspora* email robot!
Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!